Keep up to date with our latest news
Since the announcement of the NEW CTEC AG at GEAPS and through internet communication, I have enjoyed numerous calls from throughout the industry offering congratulations and best wishes. My thanks to everyone for taking the time to offer positive feedback.
The vision of CTEC AG was fulfilled with the acquisition of Batterton Waterproofing and partnering with Moeller Engineering. It all developed based on our confidence in the industry and the ever growing needs for Quality Service.
For several decades C-TEC has flourished based upon our relentless and passionate commitment to quality and safety. I have been intrigued as a number of our clients have questioned whether we will be able to maintain our standards with the growth of our business. The motivation for our growth is to “raise the bar” in the industry and eliminate questioning quality .
The integration of CTEC AG has been planned to insure the implementation of quality and safety practices which have been the foundation of C-TEC. Examples of our planning include:
- CREW SUPERVISION STANDARDS – Over time I have personally established the standards for our crew superintendants. That practice will remain at CTEC AG and our new organizational design has new superintendants reporting to me directly to insure standards are maintained.
- CREW INTEGRATION – Cross training has been a key to C-TEC success over history. With growth new personnel will be integrated and rotated to insure personnel are exposed to consistent standards and techniques.
- SAFETY – The scale of our new organization now allows us to increase our investment in safety with a full time dedicated resource who can implement our training and audit programs.
- OVERALL QUALITY – The opportunity to offer integrated internal engineering oversight to project planning is a unique and differentiating quality enhancement to our service.
- INTEGRATION PLANNING – In an effort to mitigate the potential of any failures in our historic operating and business practices we, prior to the formation of CTEC AG, retained consulting services to assist us in integration planning.
The commitment to quality and safety has grown with the formation of the new CTEC AG. I remain extremely proud of our new organization and am confident the market will experience a better, stronger, more responsive quality service provider today and over the decades ahead. We will make bigger ever better at CTEC AG!
Greg Wurst CEO